Bachido Blogcast E99

With the 100th episode just around the corner, we’re skipping right to the two biggest events Bachido has seen. Starting with, the Bachido Taikai!

What tremendous fun that day was! Firstly, we had a Team Bachido practice to rehearse Kita no Hibiki, complete with Kevin’s composed dynamic points. Afterwards, the Taikai started!
This was a great, bonding time. It was treated like a real taikai, except supportive rather than competitive. Most everyone got on stage to play originals, improvs and group pieces. Afterwards, we went back to Kevin’s Stronghold for his surprise to us - a delicious Bachido cake! (coming soon to the Bachido Store?)

If there’s anything I’d like to see happen more in the coming years, it is things like this. Supportive group shamisen sessions and Bachido cakes!

Awesome! That was a totally amazing day! The best part is that there were more amazing days!

I’m totally up for having our improv session uploaded Kyle. I don’t recall it being THAT bad :stuck_out_tongue:

You beat me to it Kyle, I’ve been editing my videos together (mostly the festival part of our trip) and I’m approaching “completion”.
Great stuff in this video though. I seriously don’t remember you filming that ending bit though. For the lulz!

Karl - your and Kyles stuff was great, but I’d like to count the number of false endings you two mixed in :stuck_out_tongue: I didn’t get all of it on my phone b/c of the battery drain.

But any who, my own video will be coming soon.

Awesome I just watched 98 and 99 and they are long and they are good and together they raised my mood a bit as it feels a bit like a little bachido festival I just had just by watching those clips … So Great blogcasts even though they come without an actual cake . . . :slight_smile:

Haha Josh. It was the same when we did some improv with Kevin. I guess if one out of two doesn’t want to end it that’s what happens :slight_smile: I don’t think you were there then but you’ll see the footage I hope.

And regarding your weapons expertise. I remember how I felt like “This is interesting, but what should I say about it? Oh yeah, Norm Nakamura.” haha.

Awesome I just watched 98 and 99 and they are long and they are good and together they raised my mood a bit as it feels a bit like a little bachido festival I just had just by watching those clips … So Great blogcasts even though they come without an actual cake . . . :slight_smile:

Yeah BH. It’s quite amazing how well us random people from all over the world get along and have a great time.

I think there are some really fun stuff left if the footage was good :slight_smile:

Yeah and cool that some of the awesomeness does come across in the clips …

Will do, Karl! No, I thought it was pretty damn fine! :slight_smile: Figuring out when to end was the fun challenge as well! :stuck_out_tongue:

Jajan! Here we go! :slight_smile:

16 minutes what the hell? watching

Edit: Ah it was doubled. Does that make it twice as good? :slight_smile:

YES one is tempted to say although also one time was very good already and thank god the piece wasn’t ended overly quickly … :slight_smile:

Without further ado…

here’s mine:

http://youtu.be/y6geeZjyLPo

Very nice, Josh! I really like your concise overviews of the week of shenanigans, both last year and this year. You brought back great memories. :slight_smile: Haha! Good call to have the kids yelling “yayy!!” when the cake is brought out! :smiley:

Great work Josh! I agree with Kyle! Also funny for everyone else to know the whole chronic illness thing. With evidence!

I love the “performaned” part in the beginning with Jamie. Is that when you performed, but you did it extra manly? :smiley:

P.S. I feel I need to sort this out. In “fläsksvålar” there is no “e” sound after the “k”!

Alright Karl! Continuing to educate and set straight! I’ll try to keep that in mind the next chance I have to use it!

Otherwise, thanks for the views everyone!